The most recent Wafaqi Mohtasib Jobs 2023 in Pakistan can be found on the website of the country’s Federal Ombudsman. Male and female applicants are encouraged to submit their applications via the online form before the deadline.
Jobs for a Deputy Director (Admin), Chowkidar, Cook, Farash, Legal Advisor, Lower Division Clerk, Mali, Naib Qasid, Publication Officer, Sanitary Worker, Stenotypist, and Superintendent have been posted by the Federal Ombudsman as part of the most recent round of Wafaqi Mohtasib Jobs 2023.
These Wafaqi Mohtasib Jobs 2023 are open to anyone who has completed at least a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree. Below is the full job description for those interested in applying for these openings in Pakistan. The deadline to submit an application is March 10, 2023.
Wafaqi Mohtasib Jobs 2023 Details
|Category/ Sector||Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Federal Ombudsman Secretariat|
|Job Type||Full time|
Read More: Today Government Jobs in Pakistan
Latest Federal Ombudsman Jobs Apply Online
In order to fill the following positions at the Federal Ombudsman Secretariat for Protection Against Harassment, we are seeking applications from Pakistani nationals who meet the required qualifications and experience (FOSPAI). Eligibility requirements and terms are listed next to each item.
|Sr No||Name of Post|
|3||Assistant Private Secretary|
|4||Assistant Publication Officer|
|8||Deputy Director (Admn)|
|12||Lower Division Clerk|
Wafaqi Mohtasib Jobs 2023 | Federal Ombudsman Jobs Advertisement
How to Apply for Wafaqi Mohtasib Jobs 2023?
Application forms and online deposit slips for the advertised posts are available on the website of the Open Testing Service (OTS) at www.ots.org.pk.
- Applications must be submitted to the given address within 15 days of the advertisement’s publication date.
- Open Testing Service will not be responsible for applications that are received late, whether by post or any other service.
- Hand-delivered applications will not be accepted.
- After applying for the posts, applicants should regularly check the OTS website at www.ots.org.pk for important announcements related to the recruitment process, such as the procedure for obtaining the roll number slip, written test schedule, result declaration, etc.
- Candidates must send their prescribed application forms along with the online deposit slip to the Manager Operations (FOSPAH) at the following address: Office No. 1, Central Avenue Road, Bahria Town Phase-6, Islamabad.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Read More:||New Govt Jobs in Pakistan|