Today, the Pakistan Army issued an advertisement for the recruitment of various personnel at its 602 Regional Workshop. These Pak Army 602 Regional Workshop EME Karachi Jobs 2023 were obtained from the Daily Jang Newspaper.
Candidates from all around Pakistan are encouraged to apply for these positions. This recruitment is open to both male and female applicants. Minority quotas will be reserved in accordance with government regulations.
All Pakistanis looking for Pak Army Jobs 2023, Pakistan Army Jobs, or Pakistan Army Civilians Jobs should bookmark this page for future updates on Careers in 602 Regional Workshop EME Karachi.
Pakistan Army Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||20th August 2023|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, Relevant Diploma, MS, BS|
|Last Date:||September 04, 2023|
|Address:||Pak Army 602 Regional Workshop EME, Karachi|
Pak Army Regional Workshop Jobs include Data Entry Operator, Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk LDC, HSM, HS – I, HS – I, Skilled Electro Medical, Skilled Electronics Trade, Skilled Electrician Vehicle, Dresser, Chowkidar, Fireman, USM, and Naib Qasid.
Individuals of both genders from Pakistan are entitled to apply, subject to the allocations for Sindh, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, and the local region. Minority, disability, and female quotas shall be set aside in compliance with government laws.
Primary, Middle, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, BS, MS, DAE, Related Field Diploma, and Matric Pass applicants can apply for these positions. The age range for these positions is 18 to 30. Only qualified individuals should submit applications. Army retirees will be given priority.
Priority will be given to those with better qualifications and experience. The maximum age limit will be relaxed in accordance with the guidelines for other quotas, such as Disabled Persons, Minorities, and Retired Persons.
- Skilled Electro Medical
- Store Keeper
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Skilled Electrician Vehicle
- HS – I
- Naib Qasid
- Data Entry Operator
- Skilled Electronics Trade
How to Apply?
- Candidates may submit their information on the application form to the workshop, together with attested copies of all supporting documents.
- Applicants should send their applications to the Commandant, 602 Regional Workshop EME, Karachi.
- Applications must be received within 15 days after the publication date of this advertisement.
- Vacancies are available for both civilians and retired Pakistan Army soldiers.
- Government employees are eligible for this position, but they must offer a letter of recommendation.
Pak Army 602 Regional Workshop EME Karachi Jobs 2023 Advertisement