Balochistan’s government has announced internship opportunities for Balochistan’s residents within the Balochistan Revenue Authority Jobs BRA Internships 2023. Residents of Balochistan who are interested in exploring internship opportunities should consider applying. BRA is offering internship programs at both its head office and regional offices in various fields such as Human Resources, Administration, Finance, Accounts, Taxation, Audit, Information Technology, Legal, and Communication.
- For HR/Admin/Finance/Accounts internship programs, candidates must have a Master’s/Bachelor’s (4 Years) degree in Business Administration, Management, Commerce, or Economics.
- For Taxation internships, a Master’s/Bachelor’s (4 Years) degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Accounts, or Marketing is required. For Audit internships, Chartered Accountants (CA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Master’s/Bachelor’s (4 Years) degree in Accounting is necessary.
- For Information Technology internships, candidates must have a Master’s/Bachelor’s (4 Years) degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology.
- For legal internships, candidates must have a Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- For Communication Expert internships, a Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations, or Journalism is required.
- The maximum age limit for these internships is 28 years. Applicants can apply online by visiting https://apply.ebra.com.pk. Applications can only be submitted through this portal. The internship period will be six months, and the selected internees will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 40,000/-. Interested individuals can apply before 31st March 2023 through the online application portal.
Balochistan Revenue Authority Jobs Latest
The Balochistan Revenue Authority is currently seeking qualified candidates for multiple positions. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, and the application deadline is March 31, 2023. The available positions offer an excellent opportunity for those looking to further their careers with a reputable organization.
To apply for one of these positions, please send your resume and a cover letter to the address listed above. The Manager of Administration and Finance at the Balochistan Revenue Authority’s Head Office in Quetta will oversee the recruitment process.
Don’t miss out on this chance to join a dynamic and growing organization. Apply today to take the first step toward an exciting new career!
|Date Posted||Job Location||Qualifications||Application Deadline||Number of Openings||Company||Address|
|March 3, 2023||Balochistan||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree||March 31, 2023||Multiple||Balochistan Revenue Authority||Manager of Administration and Finance, Balochistan Revenue Authority, Head Office in Quetta|
- Internship Program 2023
Balochistan Revenue Authority BRA Internships 2023 Advertisement
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS:
|Mailing Address||Manager of Administration and Finance, Balochistan Revenue Authority, Head Office in Quetta|
|Read More||New government jobs in Pakistan|